How to Download Music from Youtube to Your Computer for Free + No Software Method
Last Updated on
Today, YouTube.com is used in all countries of the world. It is as simple, convenient, and functional as possible. However, we must not forget that during the operation of the site, the user may encounter some restrictions. For example, saving audio is not the easiest task. Let’s take a look at how to download music from Youtube to computer.
Let’s start with our NotMP3 service.
To get audio from Youtube videos, you need to follow a few steps:
1. Install the app.
2. Open the desired Youtube video and copy its link.
3. Open the NotMP3 app and paste the URL into the string.
5. Select the desired format and quality level.
6. Wait for the process to complete. This may take a few seconds.
Key feature: the service downloads the necessary files as quickly as possible. It only requires making a few clicks.
How to Download Songs from Youtube to Computer Free & No Software
The second way is to use the YouTubetoMP3 resource for Youtube videos conversion.
Let’s look at a simple instruction first:
- Copy the URL of the desired video.
- Open the converter. Place the link on the appropriate line.
- Start the process by clicking the “Convert” button. 4. Wait for the end of the process.
Key feature: you can use the service without registration, which is very convenient and greatly simplifies the task.
There is no need to install applications or special programs for use. There are no limits or restrictions on the amount of processed audio.
YouTube Music Premium – How to Save Music from Youtube Videos without Downloading
This is a unique application that allows you to listen to any Yt music from the hosting. But keep in mind that you can download and listen to songs only if the application is active. As soon as you exit their application or close it inadvertently, playback will stop.
There are two options for using the service:
Free – the user is faced with an advertisement.
YouTube Music Premium subscription – can be activated on a maximum of 10 devices allows you to completely get rid of ads. It also opens up a number of other advantages, for example, it has an “Audio only” mode and an option for background playback.
The main benefit of Premium subscription – you can download Youtube tracks and listen to them offline.
How to save music from Youtube to Itunes on Mac?
- Copy the link of the file you like.
- Open any converter you prefer. You can use the online converter that is most convenient for you.
- Paste the address from the clipboard into the corresponding line. A number of programs allow you to simultaneously work with multiple video files without compromising the speed of the process. Be sure to use this opportunity.
- Now let’s go to the export settings in iTunes. First of all, you need to open the settings for this service. Then go to the “Music” tab and enable the “Add to iTunes” function. Here we immediately configure the file parameters, but it is better to keep the Original M4A. Next, he selects the iTunes on Macplaylist where our songs will be added.
How to save music from Youtube to MP3 safely?
To ensure safe downloads, you should select only trusted sites.
How to distinguish a suspicious site:
- Check the URL. Suspicious unsafe sites often imitate official sites. At first glance, the URL might appear to be legitimate, but closer inspection may reveal that it contains the number 1 instead of the letter l, or the .com domain has been replaced.
- Check for the HTTPS protocol. If the website uses the HTTPS protocol, then the communication channel between the browser and the server hosting is securely encrypted. If you are not sure that the site or link is protected by the HTTPS protocol, be careful and do not enter any personal data.
- Use the built-in browser functionality to check the security of the site. Check your privacy and security settings. Most likely, the default settings do not seem reliable enough to you. Manually modify the rules and settings to suit your requirements. Block pop-up notifications, turn off automatic downloads and don’t consent to tracking. The configuration options are browser dependent.
Is Youtube videos conversion legal?
The answer to this question directly depends on the video itself that you want to process, as well as on a number of important points that must be taken into account.
You have the opportunity to convert videos legally if one of the following conditions is met:
- You are working on your own video.
- You have selected a Youtube video that is in the public domain.
- You are operating under a Creative Commons license.
- You are acting on a “fair use” basis, which is governed by US law.
- You want to use the material for educational purposes and you are acting strictly in accordance with T.E.A.C.H. Act.