How to Download Music from Youtube to iPhone – 3 Easy Ways
Last Updated on
There are lots of users who hear amazing songs and want to listen to these tracks more. Good thing there is a way to download music from youtube to iPhone. Here are at least three ways of how to achieve the needed result and gain favorite music on your iPhone.
3 Ways to Download Music from YouTube to iPhone
Users have several ways to save music from YouTube to iPhone at their disposal. Some methods require having a PC to load the program and transfer music from the popular network on a computer and then on the iPhone. Others require less hustle and bustle. Some methods are free and some are paid. Check out these three methods to figure out which one of them suits you more.
1. Convert YouTube to MP3 and Transfer it to Your iPhone
Check out our Free YouTube to MP3 Converter program on the website. It’s a free software solution that has a simple design. It’s easy to use and it has lots of advantages.
How to download Youtube songs to iPhone:
1. Open the webpage and click on the Load button to get the APK file on PC.
2. Open the APK file and start installing the program.
3. Open the program.
Then do the following:
1.Paste the link to Youtube video.
2. Wait till the program processes the data.
3. Choose the quality you need and start loading when the file is ready.
You get your song in a folder you prefer. The next step is to transfer the song from PC to iPhone.
Here are several methods to do so:
- By Bluetooth.
- By USB cable to transfer the soundtrack.
- By sending the file to the cloud server and loading it on the phone.
- The easiest solution.
- It’s free.
- High downloading speed.
But note one important thing – you may be accused of copyright infringement if you want to distribute those songs. If it’s only for personal use, then the solution is perfect as an iPhone free music download.
You may also like: How to download music to your iPod.
2. YouTube Music Premium Subscription
This is how to get music from YouTube to iPhone directly but without saving it on the device.
YouTube Music Premium is almost like the Premium subscription to watch clips, but it was designed specifically for users who want music more than pictures. With this nice subscription, you listen to music without ads and in the background. So, you may switch on the music, block your phone and it will keep playing. Or you could use the phone to browse through social media, and the music will keep playing in the background.
The last but not the least option – you can download Youtube tracks and listen to them offline.
Then do the following:
- Open the app.
- Use your Google account.
- Use a free trial period (a month), then it’s a bit less than 10 dollars per month.
And that’s it. There are pros and cons of using this method.
- Easy and quick.
- Free trial period.
- Listen to songs directly from the phone.
- You can’t listen to your tracks if the app is uninstalled.
- 9.99$ per month
Check out this post to find out how to save videos from Youtube to iPad.
3. Shortcuts App
To use this method, you need a Shortcuts App on your iPhone and get a modified shortcut. Without loading it, you won’t be able to download videos.
Here is what you need to do next:
- Get that link of a clip and modify it so you get the raw clip.
- Choose quality then load.
- Rename the file so it matches the name of the clip.
- Save it.
You may then use the loaded Youtube videos to extract the MP3 file by using other apps. It’s free but too complicated.
- No need to pay.
- It’s safe.
- The file is saved directly on the iPhone.
- Too complicated.
- Need to save later as mp3.
The easiest solution is the first one. It requires using a PC, and then you need to transfer files on iPhone, but surprisingly, it’s an easier way of how to download Youtube audio to iPhone. Just don’t distribute the saved songs since it would be a violation.