What is the Best Vevo Video Downloader from Youtube
Last Updated on
Luckily, there are a number of Vevo video downloader tools to choose from no matter what device or streaming service you use. In this guide, we’ll show you how to use some of the top free downloaders.
How to Download Vevo Videos
Go to NotMP3’s download page and download the free downloader for YouTube. Track the progress at the bottom of your browser window.
Once it’s finished downloading, either run it by clicking the icon at the bottom of your browser window or by going to Downloads and double-clicking the “FreeVideoDownloaderForYouTube_86.exe” file.
That will begin the step-by-step setup wizard. First, choose your preferred language and click “OK.”
Accept the licensing agreement and continue to click “Next” until you reach the final step, then click “Install.”
Give it a moment to complete, and click “Finish.” If the NotMP3 downloader doesn’t start automatically, just run it from your desktop.
To save a video to your PC, just follow these steps:
- Visit Vevo.com/watch and find the YouTube card. Click it to go to Vevo’s YouTube channel.
- Go to YouTube and play a video you want to download.
- Copy its URL.
- Paste it into the downloader.
- Choose one of the quality options and click “Download.”
- Wait for the download to finish.
You can follow the same process for other streaming platforms. Our tool is also perfect to save music to your computer.
If you want to save the video to your iPad, first, you’ll need iTunes installed on your desktop computer.
Then, just follow these steps:
- Connect your iPad to your computer using the USB cable. Unlock your iPad and allow the connection if prompted.
- Open up iTunes and go to File > Add to Library > Choose Video > Open. in the folder browser, find the video and import it.
- Go to “Movies” in the lefthand menu. Click the option to “Sync Movies” to sync all your videos to your iPad or check the sync box next to the specific video.
- You can view the transfer progress at the top of the iTunes window.
Key Feature: sync videos across your iPad and iTunes library
Download Vevo in MP3 and MP4 Online – Keepvid
Go to Vevo watch and look for a specific video you want and open it up to play it. Then, from the address bar at the top of your browser, copy its URL.
To download the Vevo video to your PC:
- Go to Keepvid.id.
- Paste the URL in the video link field and click “Go.”
- That will bring up a selection of video and audio formats and codecs. Choose whichever option you prefer and click the “Download” button next to it.
- The download should now start, and the video should be sent to your “Downloads” folder. You can see the progress at the bottom left of your browser.
Key Feature: download directly from Keepvid.com
One more Vevo Video Downloader from Youtube – 9xBUDDY
To save Vevo videos to your iPad using 9xBuddy, follow these steps:
- Go to the Vevo channel on YouTube and find a video you want.
- Copy the URL.
- Open up 9xBuddy.org.
- Paste the URL in the download link field and click “Download.”
- A new page will open up in the browser with all of the video options. Tap “Download Now” again next to the right one.
- The video should now be sent to the “Downloads” folder on your iPad.
- To find the video, launch the “Files” app on your iPad and browse for the “Downloads” folder.
Key Feature: download videos with subtitles.
Vevo Songs Download FAQ
What’s the Best Vevo Video Downloader for Mac?
To save videos to Mac using VideoDuke:
- Download and install VideoDuke from a trusted website on your Mac.
- Run VideoDuke.
- VideoDuke features a built-in browser. Use it to navigate to the Vevo channel on any streaming website, such as YouTube.
- Select a video, and you’ll be taken to the download screen. Select the quality and format from the button to the left next to the video and click “Download” to begin.
- The video will be found in your “Downloads” folder.
How to Download Vevo Videos from Youtube on Android
- Download Videoder from the official website to your Android device.
- Your device will ask you whether you want to keep this file. Click “OK,” and the download should start automatically. If you need to adjust additional settings to do this, follow the full instructions here.
- When the process finishes, tap it in the notification panel to install. Wait for it to finish. Tap it again to launch the app.
- Use the browser to find the Vevo YouTube channel and a video you want to download.
- Play the video, and you should see several audio and video options if you scroll down.
- Tap the appropriate option, and a window will popup allowing you to set the download location.
- Tap “Start Download.”
What Downloader Saves Vevo 4K Video without Losing Quality?
To start, download and install the NotMP3 free downloader per the instructions above.
Then follow these steps to download 4K video:
- Go to the Vevo channel on the streaming channel of your choice.
- Find a video you would like to download and copy its URL.
- Open the NotMP3 downloader on your computer and paste in the link.
- In the popup, find the 4K option, select it, and click “Download.”