How to Download All Videos from a Youtube Channel – 3 Easy Methods
Last Updated on
If you happen to find an interesting channel with cool movies or just videos you wanna watch later, you could download YouTube channel. Yes, a whole channel at once! There are tons of various tools at the disposal of all movie lovers. We will show only the most convenient methods to download all videos from YouTube channel.
Best YouTube Channel Downloader
Check out our Free YouTube Downloader. We’ve developed a user-friendly tool that makes the process fun and simple.
There are several steps to accomplish:
1. Choose the load button to get the APK on your PC.
2. Wait till the APK file is loaded on your device.
3. Open a newly loaded APK and install the program by following the instructions of the program.
4. Wait till the program is installed.
How to download a channel for free:
1. Choose the channel you need and copy the link.
2. There is a field to insert the link, use it.
3. Wait till all the clips from the channel appear on the screen as a list and press the Download button.
It takes a while depending on the number of movies within that channel. It’s pretty easy to do since the software is doing the job. A user just clicks on what needs to be loaded and waits till it is over. The simplicity of this solution is quite clear, plus it saves your efforts. Just start the process and return to your routine, the program will do the trick.
- Free of charge.
- Quick installment.
- Availability everytime it is needed.
- Works for clips from other networks.
- Load in bulks.
Many users choose this software solution as it does not require payments and it’s pretty versatile. Just type a Facebook clip link and see how it works. You will be pleasantly surprised as it downloads playlists and videos from other popular social media types. It is also helpful if you need to save a whole playlist in MP3 format.
Youtube-dl is a powerful program to download Youtube channel videos. This might be a bit controversial method that is not so easy to use. Online downloaders automize all the work to download an entire Youtube channel. Here you have to do all this job manually.
Still, most users prefer some apps that they can load and install without hustle and bustle. It depends on the user’s knowledge of commands, so this solution seems to be a lot simpler for somebody. On the other hand, you have to know how to utilize the commands. It’s quite a challenge and requires a certain level of skills.
- If you’re a happy Windows owner download youtube-dl.exe from here, if it doesn’t start you might need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86).
- If you’re not a happy Windows owner you need to download Piton and install Full source + docs + binary tarball
When every component needed is loaded and installed, a user may download a YouTube channel:
- Move this .exe file to any folder, where you’d want to save videos.
- Open Command Prompt in File Explorer.
- Enter the link of the channel.
- Find your videos in the folder with .exe file
The key features:
- The usage of commands.
- Load in bulk.
If you figure out the right way to utilize it, you will consider this method to be the simplest and the easiest.
- No ads.
- Requires no waiting time in the queue.
- Takes time to figure out how to utilize it.
- You need to upgrade the software regularly.
- Overall this method is too difficult.
If you are one of those individuals who prefer the good old download-n-install method to download channel videos, below is a good option to test. It’s easy, just like the first method mentioned in the article.
Download YouTube Channel Online – Multi Downloader
A Multi Downloader service offers to save favorite clips and movies without the installment process.
To download all videos from YouTube channel, do the following steps:
- Open the Multi Diwnloader webpage.
- Scroll a bit down, find a field where users insert links.
- Copy the channel link and type it in.
- Wait till the process is over.
- Press the button that is opposite the video you want to save.
And that’s it! The only thing to bear in mind is copyright. If the clip contains copyright material, or if the whole channel has it, it won’t let users load it. It’s a rule and there is no way to break it. Even if there is just one video with copyrighted material, the channel won’t load. That’s probably the reason why it is hard to download every video from a YouTube channel with this tool.
The key features:
- The speed (no need to install).
- Can be used without registration.
If you scroll a bit down, you will see the feedback of users. You could ask a question, and users might help you solve an issue if it occurs.
- No need to download, so it saves time and effort.
- Easy to use.
- No ads.
- Can check out the comments of users if scroll down.
- Restrictions on copyright materials (won’t load).
- Loads only in 720p quality, not higher.
- You can’t save videos in bulk.
If you are 100% sure you want to save clips with no copyright material, then use the website. But note that the quality of clips won’t be too high, so watching on Smart TV won’t be fun if that’s what you want.
How to Download Video from My YouTube Channel
If you have a YouTube channel, you probably thought that you no longer need those videos on your device. It’s only logical to delete your own clips from your device to clear space since you may watch a video on your channel any time you want. But what if you need this video back on your device and you have deleted all the records? Not to worry, there is a very simple solution!
Here is the instruction:
- Open YouTube Studio on any device you currently have connected to the web.
- Choose the Videos tab.
- Click on the video you want to download
- There will be a download button, click and start loading.
- Depending on the length of the clip, it will take from several seconds to several minutes.
As long as you haven’t lost access to your account, it will work. If not, you could always use the options mentioned above.
- No ads.
- Always works.
- Quick and easy.
- No need to download any other program.
- Available on any device as long as connected to the network.
- Won’t work if you lose access to the channel.
- You can’t download all videos in bulk
In case you lost access to the channel, just try to restore the password. if it won’t work, now you know how to download an entire YouTube channel, so there won’t be any problems.