TOP 1080p Youtube Video Downloader Tools: 5+ Best Online & Offline Tools
Last Updated on
Please don’t waste your precious time and data by going back to YouTube and re-streaming your favorite clip every time you want to watch it. We’ve collected some of the top YouTube Video Downloader 1080p tools to help you do just that. Read on for step-by-step instructions and the pros and cons of each.
1. How to Download 1080p Video from YouTube
Download the Free Video Downloader for YouTube
Once it finishes the download, find the FreeVideoDownloaderForYoutube_x86.exe file on your computer. It will most likely be located in your “Downloads” folder. Run the program installer.
That will take you through the setup wizard:
- First, choose your preferred language.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘next.’
- Choose the installation folder (the default should be fine) and click ‘next.’
- And, finally, click ‘install.’
- Wait for the program to install, then click ‘Finish.’
Using the NotMP3 Youtube Video Downloader
1. If the program did not launch automatically, find the ‘Video Downloader for YouTube’ shortcut, and run it.
2. Find a video you would like to download and copy its URL
3. Go back to Video Downloader for YouTube and paste the URL address in the field.
4. The downloader will check to see if the URL is valid, so give it a moment to finish.
5. If it’s good to go, a window will pop up, allowing you to choose the video quality. Make sure 1080p is selected.
6. Double-check the download location for the video under “Save to.” If you prefer another folder, type in a different location on your computer or click “Browse” and search for it.
7. Then, hit “Download” to start the process.
8. Give it some time to finish. You can also pause, resume, or cancel and delete the download at any time using the controls.
2. Download 1080p Youtube Videos Online
- Select the video to open up the playback screen. Copy the video URL from the address bar at the top of your browser.
- Go to YouTube4KDownloader.com.
- Paste the link in the large “Enter video link here…” field and press the “Download” button.
- On the next page, you will see several different options for the video’s format and quality. In this case, make sure that you choose 1080p and then click “Download” next to this option.
- You should see the video downloading in the downloading bar at the bottom of your browser.
- Once it’s complete, you can play the video by clicking on it or find the location on your computer with right-click -> open file location.
3. Save Videos from Youtube in 1080p on iPad or iPhone Using Siri Shortcuts
- First, make sure that you have Shorcuts installed on your iOS device. If not, download and install it from the app store.
- Go to your device Settings and find Shortcuts. Open up the Shortcut settings.
- Look for “Allow Untrusted Shortcuts” under “SHARING SETTINGS” and enable it.
- A prompt will popup asking you to confirm your decision by selecting “Allow.” Then, you will need to authenticate yourself using your Apple Passcode.
- Next, download the official SMD shortcut from the iCloud.
- Open up the Shortcuts app and look for the “SMD” shortcut.
- Go to YouTube, either in the browser or the app, and find a video to download.
- Tap the “Share” icon underneath the video.
- That will open up all your in-app sharing options. Swipe to the far right and select “More.”
- That will present you with additional options. Near the bottom of the screen, find the “SMD” entry and tap it. That will start the download.
- A popup window will ask you to select your preferred quality. You can choose 1080p if the video supports it.
- In a few moments, a prompt will ask your permission to share data with certain websites. Select “Ok.”
- Finally, a prompt will ask you to either “Save” the video or to “Open in…” another app. Choose “save.”
- Once the video is completely downloaded, it will automatically open in the player. Click the “Share” icon in the top right corner.
- You will see an option to “Save the video” underneath the sharing options. Tap it.
- The video will now be saved along with your other media in the “Photos” gallery.
4. Use Firefox Browser
- First of all, you will need a Mozilla Firefox browser. Download and install the Firefox browser here and launch it.
- Once Firefox is open, look for the hamburger menu icon in the top right-hand corner and click it. In the dropdown menu, look “Add-ons” and click on it.
- That will open up the Add-ons Manager panel. At the top of the page, next to “Find more add-ons,” type in “YouTube download” and click “search.”
- You can choose any add-on for Firefox. We went with Easy YouTube Video Downloader Express by Dishita because it’s one of the most popular and best-rated add-ons.
- Click +Add to Firefox and confirm by clicking “Add” in the popup window.
- Now, go to YouTube from within the Firefox browser and play a video you would like to download.
- You will see a green “DOWNLOAD AS” button next to the “Subscribe” button under the video. Clicking it will open a dropdown with the available quality and format options.
- Select your preference. A “Save As” window will pop up. Navigate to the folder where you want to save the video and enter a file name.
- When you click “Save,” the video will start to download. You can track the progress at the top of the screen.
5. Use 1080p 60fps Youtube Video Downloader
- Go to 4K Download and follow the links to download the 4K Video Downloader.
- Once the download completes, find the 4K Video Downloader .exe file and run it.
- Run through the install wizard by clicking “Next.” Accept the Licensing Agreement, choose an install location (the default is okay), and click “Install” to begin the process.
- Check the box to “Launch the 4K Video Downloader” and click “Finish.”
- Next, open your browser and visit YouTube to choose a video to download. Copy the video’s URL from the address bar.
- Go back to the 4K Video Downloader and click the “Paste Link” button.
- After it processes the link, you will see a “Download Clip” window with all the available format and quality options. Make sure that you select the “High Definition”/” 1080p” option.
- You can also rename the file and select a download folder by clicking the “Browse” button.
- Once you’re happy, click the “Download” button, and the video will be downloaded to your computer.
6. Using Youtube 1080p Download Site – ClipConverter.cc
- Follow this link to ClipConverter.cc.
- Switch over to YouTube in another browser tab and find the video you would like to download. Copy the video URL from the address bar.
- Go back to ClipConverter and paste the URL into the “Video URL to Download” field. Click “Continue.”
- You can now choose the video quality. Check the High Definition/1080p option if it’s supported.
- Beneath that, click “Download” to download Youtube video as is or select a format (e.g., MP4) to the right.
- Then, click “Start!” to begin the download.
- Finally, click “Download” on the next page to start the process.