– launch Free MP3 Recorder for YouTube
– copy and paste a YouTube link into the input field
– choose output audio format: MP3 or FLAC (lossless)
– click the ‘Record’ button
Note: All the computer sounds, excepting audio being recorded, are automatically disabled as soon as the recording process starts. After the recording is complete, all sounds are turned back on.
Tip: Free MP3 Recorder for YouTube allows recording any number of audio tracks. It is possible to add up to 3 YouTube links to the queue.
– Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista (32-bit or 64-bit versions)
– Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.5 (or later)
– Administrator rights to control the sound settings