Free MP3 Recorder for YouTube
Is it legal to download audio and video from YouTube?
However, with stream-ripping now cited as one of the music industry’s most despised enemies, Free MP3 Recorder for YouTube can achieve the same job, without falling foul of the law.
What makes Free MP3 Recorder for YouTube special?
How to record audio from YouTube videos?
– launch Free MP3 Recorder for YouTube
– copy and paste a YouTube link into the input field
– choose output audio format: MP3 or FLAC (lossless)
– click the ‘Record’ button
Note: All the computer sounds, excepting audio being recorded, are automatically disabled as soon as the recording process starts. After the recording is complete, all sounds are turned back on.
Tip: Free MP3 Recorder for YouTube allows recording any number of audio tracks. It is possible to add up to 3 YouTube links to the queue.
– Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista (32-bit or 64-bit versions)
– Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.5 (or later)
– Administrator rights to control the sound settings